Thursday, November 3, 2011

No title

Hello,

Long time no post.

Hope you are doing well.

Here are some pictures.

It was Halloween week at AEON. I dressed up all week, well, one day I wore a suit, but that was it. We are both Amine (cartoon) characters.
This is the place where I usually see concerts in my town. Shot after a fun night.
So a month or so ago I climbed one of the most famous mountain is Japan, Mt. Haku, or Hakusan, with some friends. It was SO much fun. We stayed the night at the top in a cool lodge. Check out the link below for some more pictures
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100385430451117.2696742.3625167&type=1&l=a55fefc077
So this was one Saturday night, there was a concert going on, and I was kicking it outside with some friends. The kid was super funny, the girl was the mom, and the guy is a cool kid...that guy, two friends and I recently started a rap group. word.
So this guy is one of my better friends. Bucchi, He was a bartender (this is a picture of his last night) and we had a night party.

So that's about it. It's the start of November, work will be busy this month, but its all good. I am stoked about coming home to Denver for Christmas and being in Nor Cal for New Years. I hope to see all of you.

My Japanese is getting better, I have a National test in December, just for fun though, but its pretty difficult. So got some things on my plate, but doing good.

Send me an email,

lost of love,

Chris


No comments: