Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April....and stuff

Dear friends an family,

I hope all who read this are happy and healthy. I didn't think I was gonna have that many pictures to upload, but I found some hidden gems(I figured out how to download from me cellphone). Enjoy, cherry blossoms are all they are cracked up to be. Some are out of order, winter time, keeping you on you toes.

My first cherry blossom party, super good food.
Same park, famous in my town.

In Shigakogen, Nagano

In my home town, a powder day.
My first and only trip to the sea, December maybe....
My first experience at the monkey spa, super cool.
Sunday, April 17th. The famous garden north of me. We went at night time.
At Kanazawa Castle.
Pretty, huh?
Kanazawa Castle
Kenrokuen, cool place
At a river in Kanazawa.
Staring into the sky

The Saigawa river in Kanazawa.

I guess that's it.

Peace out, love your life

Chris

No comments: