Monday, February 7, 2011



Dear readers,

This is a belated post of my last month or so. Today is my 23rd birthday, and life is good. These photos are all out of order, but I hope you like them. Wishing everyone the best.

Chris
In Asakusa, tons and tons of people.
At the world heritage rock garden in Kyoto. Dad, you would like this one.
The snow monkeys in Nagano, just chilling.
Tokyo tower.
Malena and I in my apartment, it was like a moment and stuff.
Daibutsu in Nara. I had been waiting my whole life to see this. It was everything I imagined it would be.
Tokyo. BIG
Malena and I at...I cant remember which temple in Kyoto.
The pool I have been swimming at in my town.
Toyko
Asakusa, I did a lot of hand washing during New Years, I think its paying off. If you think you are lucky, you are lucky.
My idol, taking up the perfect amount of space
How Japanese navigation seems to me.
In Kanazawa, the famous town just north of me.
My snowboarding partner. Maybe the spaceciest kid I have ever met, but one of the coolest. In the back is Mayumi, a good friend. I love being taken care of by older females.
Attempting home made Monja. It was tasty.
Birthday skiing.
I know nobody would believe I went skiing unless I had a picture. 23rd birthday, skiing for the first time since I was 6, at big bear. Cameron and I skiied for 6 hours, said this is dumb, and I had been snowboarding ever since. It was kinda fun, but I think I know where my heart lies. Going sideways on one piece of equipment.
Snowboarding on Feb 6th. The weather was great.
At my birthday party, after Karaoke. I saw really poorly, but life was good.
Three great friends, at my party. The dude on the left and I have been exchanging Japanese alcohol, a great present partner.
Party. Good people, good food.

There is like a lot of snow and stuff.

Peace.

No comments: